- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Gray
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 400 ml, 50 ml
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Metal
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Impact and Shock Resistant, Weather Resistant
About the ASI MP 54125GR Gray Metal and Aluminum Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54125GR epoxy is a flexible toughened adhesive that is perfect for aluminum and metal bonding. MP 54125GR has a 25 minute work life and a viscosity of 48,000 cps. This epoxy has good impact and shock resistance and holds up well to moisture, acids, bases and solvents.
Dispensing the ASI MP 54125GR Gray Epoxy
The ASI MP 54125GR is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
Compare ASI MP 54125GR to
- 3M PRODUCTS™ DP 125 Gray
* The product names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ASI MP 54125GR Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 to 1
- Viscosity: 48,000
- Color: Gray
- Work Life: 25 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 2,000 to 4,000 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 400 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 70
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.