- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Gray
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 400 ml, 50 ml
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Ceramic, General, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Impact and Shock Resistant, Toughened, Weather Resistant
About the ASI MP 54190GR Gray Long Work Life Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54190GR is a toughened epoxy with good peel strength and shock resistance. This ASI gray epoxy is ideal for bonding metals, plastics and many dissimilar substrates. The MP 54190GR gray epoxy has a long work life of 70 to 100 minutes and a viscosity of 60,000 cps.
Dispensing the ASI MP 54190GR Gray Epoxy
The ASI MP 54190GR is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
Compare ASI MP 54190GR to
- 3M PRODUCTS™ DP 190 Gray
- CIBA-GEIGY™ 2015
- LOCTITE™ E 90 FL
* The product names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Adhesive Systems, Inc.||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||60,000 cps||50,000 cps|
|Work Life||70 - 100 minutes||80 minutes|
|Handling Strength||-||6 hours|
|Full Cure||48 hours||7 - 14 days|
|Temp Resistance||-76F to 230F||-40F to 300F|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.