Loctite 235021 EA M-31 CL Epoxy Adhesive
LOCTITE® EA M-31 CL is a 2-part, clear, colorless to slightly yellow, low viscosity, liquid epoxy adhesive which cures at room temperature once mixed, to form an ultra-clear adhesive bondline with excellent impact resistance and minimal shrinkage. Typical applications include bonding, small potting, staking and laminating applications. ISO 10993 approved for use in the medical industry.
- ISO 10993 approved for use in the medical industry
- Room temperature cure after mixing
- Mix ratio Resin: Hardener (by weight) 100 : 46, (by volume) 2 : 1
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and has excellent dimensional stability over a wide temperature range
- Suitable where optical clarity and excellent structural, mechanical and electrical insulating properties are required
- Bonds most materials including glass, optical fibres, ceramics, metals, and many rigid plastics
Questions about Loctite 235021 EA M-31 CL? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.