- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite EA E-00NS Non-Sag Epoxy Overview
Loctite EA E-00NS epoxy adhesive is a non-sag translucent formula. This fast setting structural adhesive offers a controlled flow and low odor, great for a variety of substrates. Loctite EA E-00NS epoxy has a 5 minute worklife.
Key Features of Loctite EA E-00NS Non-Sag Epoxy
- Fast setting
- Room temperature cure
- Forms a translucent, rigid, machinable bondline
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and acts as an excellent electrical insulator
- Designed for use in component assembly, appliances, electronics, & fiber optics
- Typical applications include bonding plastic, metal, glass, wood, ceramic, rubber, and masonry materials
Loctite EA E-00NS Specifications
- Color Clear
- Cure Type Room Temperature Cure
- Fixture Time 15 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Key Characteristics Cure Speed: Fast Cure, Sag: Non-Sag, Odor: Low Odor, Thixotropic
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 1600
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Temperature Resistance (°C) 82
- Temperature Resistance (°F) 180
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 100000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 3 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||3 minutes||3 - 5 minutes|
|Handling Strength||15 minutes||20 - 30 minutes|
|Full Cure||24 hours||24 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-||-40F to 266F|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.