- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite EA E-05CL Overview
Loctite EA E-05CL is an ultra clear toughened epoxy adhesive. This is a two-component multi-surface structural adhesive that is fast setting with a medium viscosity. It is well suited for applications that require an ultra-clear bond line.
Loctite EA E-05CL epoxy is great for bonding metal, plastic, glass, wood, ceramic, rubber, and masonry materials where flexibility is needed. Designed for a variety of applications such as flex circuits, cable boots, and staking fillet bonds.
Loctite EA E-05CL Specifications
- Color Clear
- Fixture Time 30 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Key Characteristics: Fast Cure, Flexible
- Odor: Low Odor
- Peel Strength: High Peel Strength
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 1430
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Temperature Resistance (°C) 80
- Temperature Resistance (°F) 180
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 2500
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 3 min.
Questions about Loctite EA E-05CL? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Compare with Similar Products
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||2,500 cps||12,000 cps|
|Work Life||3 minutes||3 - 5 minutes|
|Handling Strength||30 minutes||20 - 30 minutes|
|Full Cure||24 hours||8 - 24 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-||-40F to 266F|
10 Gallon Kit
|Shelf Life||12 months||24 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.