- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite EA E-05MR Epoxy
Loctite EA E-05MR is an ultra clear, two-part, general purpose structural epoxy adhesive. It develops high strength on a range of substrates. The gap filling properties make this epoxy suitable for rough and poorly fitting surfaces made from metal, ceramic, rigid plastics or wood. It cures at room temperature to form an ultra clear adhesive bondline with excellent impact resistance.
Features of Loctite EA E-05MR Epoxy
- General purpose
- High strength
- Good gap-filling properties
- Suitable for rough and poorly fitting surfaces made from metal, ceramic, rigid plastics or wood
- Excellent impact resistance
Loctite EA E-05MR Specifications
- Color Clear: Ultra Clear
- Fixture Time 15 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Key Characteristics: Fast Cure, Moisture Cure Resistant, Toughened
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 3380
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 25000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 5 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.