Overview of Loctite EA E-05MR Epoxy
Loctite EA E-05MR is an ultra clear, two-part, general purpose structural epoxy adhesive. It develops high strength on a range of substrates. The gap filling properties make this epoxy suitable for rough and poorly fitting surfaces made from metal, ceramic, rigid plastics or wood. It cures at room temperature to form an ultra clear adhesive bondline with excellent impact resistance.
Features of Loctite EA E-05MR Epoxy
- General purpose
- High strength
- Good gap-filling properties
- Suitable for rough and poorly fitting surfaces made from metal, ceramic, rigid plastics or wood
- Excellent impact resistance
Loctite EA E-05MR Specifications
- Color Clear: Ultra Clear
- Fixture Time 15 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Key Characteristics: Fast Cure, Moisture Cure Resistant, Toughened
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 3380
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 25000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 5 min.
Questions about Loctite EA E-05MR? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||5 minutes||3 - 5 minutes|
|Handling Strength||10 - 15 minutes||20 - 30 minutes|
|Full Cure||24 hours||8 - 24 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-||-40F to 266F|
10 Gallon Kit
|Shelf Life||12 months||24 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.