- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite EA E-120HP
Loctite EA E-120HP is an amber colored two-part industrial grade epoxy adhesive. It is high viscosity and cures at room temperature to form a tough bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces. When fully cured, the epoxy offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties and withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals.
Features of Loctite EA E-120HP
- Extended work life
- Excellent resistance to peel and impact forces
- Suitable for low stress, general industrial applications which require high impact and high peel strength
- Offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals
- Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel, and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics
Loctite E-120HP Specifications
- Color Amber
- Fixture Time 3 hr.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Performance: High Performance
- Sag: Non-Sag
- Open Time: Extended Open Time
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Work Life: Long Work Life
- Mix Ratio 2:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 4300
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 30000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 2 hr.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.