- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite EA E-60HP Epoxy
Loctite EA E-60HP is an off-white, toughened industrial grade epoxy adhesive. It is medium-viscosity, room temperature cure, with extended work life. Once mixed, it forms a tough bondline which provides high peel resistance and high shear strengths. The fully cured epoxy is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and acts as an excellent electrical insulator.
Features of Loctite EA E-60HP Epoxy
- Bonds a wide variety of plastics and metals
- Provides excellent bond strengths
- Provides high peel resistance and high shear strengths
- Ideal for general purpose industrial applications
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents
Loctite EA E-60HP Epoxy Specifications
- Color White: Off White
- Fixture Time 3 hr.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Performance: High Performance
- Peel Strength: High Peel Strength
- Shear Strength: High Shear Strength
- Strength: High Strength
- Work Life: Medium Work Life
- Mix Ratio 2:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 4320
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Temperature Resistance (°C) 121
- Temperature Resistance (°F) 250
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 45000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 60 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.