- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite EA E-90FL
Loctite EA E-90FL is a flexible gray general purpose epoxy adhesive. This multi-surface structural adhesive is impact resistant with a 90 minute working life.
Loctite EA E-90FL can be used for bonding plastic, metal, glass, wood, ceramic, rubber, and masonry materials where flexibility is required. It is often used for repairing strain gauges, sealing seams on fiberglass components, repairing printed circuit boards, bonding stainless steel inserts, and rubber hose to steel tubing.
Loctite EA E-90FL Specifications
- Color Grey, Opaque
- Fixture Time 3 hr.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Key Characteristics Flexible,
- Performance: High Performance
- Impact Resistant, Toughened
- Work Life: Extended Work Life
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 810
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Temperature Resistance (°C) 121
- Temperature Resistance (°F) 250
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 40000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 90 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||40,000 cps||50,000 cps|
|Work Life||90 minutes||80 minutes|
|Handling Strength||3 hours||6 hours|
|Full Cure||24 hours||7 - 14 days|
|Temp Resistance||-||-40F to 300F|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.