- Type: Silicone
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
- Color: Straw
- Bonds: Ceramic, Metal, Glass, Plastic
- Application: Bonding and Sealing
Loctite SI 5033 Nuva-Sil Silicone Light Cure Adhesive Overview
Loctite® SI 5033 is a light yellow, translucent, fluorescent, thixotropic, non-sagging, acetoxy dual-cure silicone sealant paste with deep light cure capability, UV and visible, combined with a secondary moisture cure mechanism for shadow curing. Upon exposure to sufficient UV light, visible light or atmospheric moisture, it forms a high-strength rubber for gasketing and sealing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Dual light-cure
- Forms a high strength rubber for gasketing and sealing applications
- Technology: Silicone
Chemical Type: Acetoxy dual-cure silicone
- Appearance (uncured): Light yellow, translucent paste
- Fluorescence: Positive under UV light
Components: One component - requires no mixing
- Thixotropic: Reduced migration of liquid product after application to a substrate
- Cure: Ultraviolet (UV) visible light
- Secondary Cure: Moisture for shadowed areas
- Application: Encapsulating, bonding, gasketing, or sealing
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.