Loctite SI 5083 Nuva-Sil Silicone Potting Compound Overview
Loctite SI 5083 is a translucent, slightly milky, UV light, and atmospheric moisture-cured, thixotropic acetoxy silicone adhesive paste that forms a soft, highly flexible elastomer. An excellent choice for elastic bonding, sealing, and leak-proofing and ideal for glass, metal, and ceramics, but also suited to plastics. Fixturing time is up to 30 seconds and service temperature from -60 to +200ºC.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for elastic bonding, sealing and leak-proofing
- Suitable for temperature extremes
- Ideal for glass, metals, and ceramics
- Highly flexible bond
- Also suitable for metals
- Cures with moisture and UV light
- Technology: Silicone
- Chemical Type: Acetoxy silicone
- Appearance (uncured): Translucent paste
Components: One component- requires no mixing
- Thixotropic: Reduced migration of liquid product after application to a substrate
- Cure: Ultraviolet (UV) light
- Secondary Cure: Moisture for shadowed areas
- Cure Benefit: Production - high-speed curing
- Application: Potting, gasketing, or sealing
- Strength: High
Questions about Loctite SI 5083? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.