- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: PAM Fastening
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: General, Wood, Cardboard, General Purpose
- Application: Flooring, POP Display, Product Assembly
About Fastenmaster FLEX 180 Glue Sticks (Formerly PamTite Plus)
Fastenmaster FLEX 180 glue sticks are great for bonding wood trim, hardwood floors and other woodworking and construction applications. They offer a longer open time than the original PamTite (now Fastenmaster FLEX 40) giving users more time to set and arrange materials.
- Standard temp glue stick
- Bonds to wood, ceramic, tile, stone
- Long open time
- Used in construction and woodworking
Fastenmaster 180 PamTite Plus Specifications
- Physical appearance: Light colored nearly clear solid
- Molten Gardner Color 1
- Viscosity at 300F/150C: 9,015 cps
- 6,150 cps @ 325F / 163C
- 4,110 cps @ 350F / 177C
- Softening Point: 174F / 79C
- Open Time: 180 seconds
- Heat Resistance: 150F / 66C
- Shear Failure Temperature: (500g/in2) 165F / 74C
- Working Temperature: 300-350F / 150-177C
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.