Power TEC Bond 23 Long Open Time Glue Sticks
The TEC Bond 23 is a long open time glue stick used in general purpose applications with good bonding characteristics to wood, paper and some plastics and light metal surfaces.
Contact us for bulk pricing.
TEC Bond 23 Specs
- Color: Brown
- Suggested Application Temp: 385ºF
- Brookfield Viscosity: 5000cps @ 350ºF
- Softening Point: 190ºF
- Heat Resistance: 165ºF
- Open Time: Long
- Low Temperature Flexibility: -4ºF
- Adhesive Type: Synthetic Polymer Based Hot Melt
- 1/2" x 12" 11 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
- 5/8" x 12" 11 LB Box = Approx 99 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
See more: Glue Stick
Power TEC Bond 23 Long Open Time Glue Sticks has a rating of stars based on reviews.