- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Power Adhesives
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1 3/4" Glue Slugs
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Sprayable
- Application: Product Assembly
About Power Adhesives TEC Bond 265
The Power Adhesives TEC Bond 265 adhesive glue slugs are a long open time hot melt good for bonding many types of plastic and other non-porous or varnished surfaces. The TEC Bond 265 is only available in a 1 3/4" (43mm) slug form and can be extruded or sprayed using any of the Power Adhesives 1 3/4" glue guns.
- Color: Light Brown
- Suggested Application Temp: 380F
- Brookfield Viscosity: 2400@ 350F
- Softening Point: 185F
- Heat Resistance: 165F
- Open Time: Long
- Low Temperature Flexibility: 4F
- Adhesive Type: Synthetic Polymer Based Hot Melt
- Contact Us for Data Sheets
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.