Power Adhesives TEC Bond 342 Heavy Carton Sealing Glue Sticks
TEC Bond 342 is a unique hot melt formula used in heavy carton sealing and can also be used for cable attachment in the telecom and alarm industries. The TEC Bond 342 has a short open time and gives a fast initial bond. This glue stick fits both standard 1/2" glue guns and the larger 1 3/4" glue slug guns.
Contact us for bulk pricing.
TEC Bond 342 Specifications
- Color: White
- Suggested Application Temp: 380F
- Brookfield Viscosity: 7000@ 350F
- Softening Point: 210F
- Heat Resistance: 167F
- Open Time: Very Short
- Low Temperature Flexibility: 14F
- Adhesive Type: Synthetic Polymer Based Hot Melt
- 1/2" x 12" 11 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
MSDS & TDS
TEC Bond 342 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)