Power TEC Bond LM44 Low Temp Glue Sticks
TEC Bond LM44 is a low temperature glue stick meaning it melts at a much lower temperature. This makes the LM44 good for heat sensitive surfaces. This hot melt also has a short open time making it a good packaging product and useful for some woodworking applications.
Contact us for bulk pricing.
TEC Bond LM44 Specifications
- Color: White
- Suggested Application Temp: 265-320ºF
- Brookfield Viscosity: 1400@ 350ºF
- Softening Point: 208ºF
- Heat Resistance: 167ºF
- Open Time: Short
- Low Temperature Flexibility: 14ºF
- Adhesive Type: Synthetic Polymer Based Hot Melt
- 1/2" x 10" 11 LB Box = Approx 198 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
See more: Glue Stick
Power TEC Bond LM44 Low Temp Glue Sticks has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.