- Type: Static Mixer Shroud
- Brand: Sulzer Mixpac
- Mixer Type: Safety Shroud
- Shroud Thread Size: 7/8" 14 UNC
- Sulzer System: E System
About the Sulzer Mixpac SH 05-24-14 Static Mixer Metal Safety Shroud
The Sulzer Mixpac SH 05-24-14 is an aluminum alloy, anodized finished metal shroud for use with the Sulzer Mixpac ME 05-24, MS 05-24 or equivalent static mixer nozzle. It attaches with a 7/8" thread and a 14 UNC coarse size.
Why Use Safety Shrouds with Static Mixers?
Safety shrouds should be used when dispensing two part adhesives through a static mixer from meter mix equipment. Meter mix equipment can create high pressure situations that can cause a static mixer to expand or even burst. Safety shrouds not only make dispensing with meter mix equipment safer, they insure the mixer does not expand causing adhesive to go around the mixing elements instead of through them. This insures optimal mixing and dispensing of your two part material.
- Sulzer ME 05-24 Static Mixer
- Sulzer MS 05-24 Static Mixer
- Equivalents to above
Sulzer Mixpac SH 05-24-14 Specifications
- Part Number: 114335 or SH 05-24-14
- Inner Diameter (mm): 8.2
- Outer Diameter (mm): 11.5
- Length (mm): 146
- Thread: 7/8" - 14 UNC
- Manufacturers Description: Shroud for MS Mixer, aluminium alloy, anodized finish, nut across flats 27.0 mm (1 1/16"), optional fitting 7/8" - 14 UNC thread
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.