- Type: Static Mixer Shroud
- Brand: Sulzer Mixpac
- Mixer Type: Combo Bell Mixer, Safety Shroud
- Shroud Thread Size: 7/8" 14 UNC
- Sulzer System: E System
About the Sulzer Mixpac SH 10-44-14 Static Mixer Metal Safety Shroud
The Sulzer Mixpac SH 10-44-14 is an aluminum alloy, anodized finished metal shroud for use with the Sulzer Mixpac ME 1012-0832 or the MS 1012-0832 combo bell mixers. It attaches with a 7/8" thread and a 14 UNC coarse size.
Why Use Safety Shrouds with Static Mixers?
Safety shrouds should be used when dispensing two part adhesives through a static mixer from meter mix equipment. Meter mix equipment can create high pressure situations that can cause a static mixer to expand or even burst. Safety shrouds not only make dispensing with meter mix equipment safer, they insure the mixer does not expand causing adhesive to go around the mixing elements instead of through them. This insures optimal mixing and dispensing of your two part material.
Sulzer Mixpac SH 10-44-14 Specifications
- Part Number: 114345 or SH 10-44-14
- Inner Diameter (mm): 14.2/12.2
- Outer Diameter (mm): 19/16
- Length (mm): 401
- Thread: 7/8" - 14 UNC
- Manufacturers Description: shroud for MS Combo Mixer, aluminum alloy, anodized finish, nut across flats 27.0 mm (1 1/16"), optional fitting 7/8" - 14 UNC thread
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.