- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Surebonder
- Adhesive Temperature: Low Temperature
- Bonds: Cardboard, Foam, Wood
- Application: Packaging
About Surebonder 830 Low Temperature Packaging Glue Sticks
Surebonder 830 glue sticks are designed for low temperature applications. It is a general purpose adhesive with medium open time and fast set time. This hot melt offers good adhesion to heat sensitive substrates such as styrofoam, paper, fabric and ribbons, as well as cardboard, some plastics and woods. Great for carton sealing.
- Color: Clear
- Suggested Application Temp: 250 - 280F
- Viscosity: 8,200 cps @ 250F
- Softening Point: 176F
- Open Time: 25 Seconds
- Adhesive Type: EVA
SpecificationsSurebonder 830 Glue Stick Specifications
- Type: Hot Melt Glue - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Solids: 100%
- @ 250° (F) (cps) 8,200
- @ 325° (F) (cps) 2,200
- @ 375° (F) (cps) 1,200
- SAFT2: 161° (F)
- PAFT3: 126° (F)
- Open Time: 25 seconds
- Mettler Softening Point: 176° (F)
- Color: Clear
- Odor: Slight
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Flash Point: Above 450°(F)
Data SheetsData Sheet
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.