The Titbond WW30 is an excellent PUR hot melt for woodworking applications. The WW30 has a fast set time coupled with low viscosity allowing users to work quickly while creating strong, permenent bonds often eliminating the need for nails, staples and screws.
WW 30 Works With:
Titebond WW30 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 30 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Versatile performance
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
Titebond WW30 Overall Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- Non-reactive VOC: 0 g/L
- State : Solid
- Weight/gallon : 9.8 lbs.
- Color : Translucent
- Dried Film: Opaque white
- Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
Solids : 100%Viscosity : 7,600 (cps) @ 250°F.
- Storage life : 15 months in unopened container. 4 weeks after opened.
Titebond WW30 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
||Strength psi of WW30