The Titebond WW60 is perfect for woodworking projects with a fast set time and a strong, permanent bond to most wood and wood composite products. The WW60 is also excellent for gap filling with medium viscosity, fast set and opaque white color.
Titebond WW60 Works With:
Titebond WW60 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 60 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Versatile performance
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
- Gap filling
Titebond WW60 Overall Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- Non-reactive VOC: 0 g/L
State : SolidWeight/gallon : 9.8 lbs.
- Color : Translucent
- Dried Film: Opaque white
- Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
- Solids : 100%
- Viscosity : 12,000 (cps) @ 250°F.
- Storage life : 15 months in unopened container. 4 weeks after opened.
WW60 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
||Strength psi of WW60