- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: White
- Adhesive Ratio: 2:1
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Weather Resistant
- Application: Potting and Encapsulating
About the ASI MP 54460 High Performance Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54460 offers a longer work life than MP 54420 and 54421 epoxies. This epoxy has a 50 minute work life and offers exceptional bonds for a wide range of substrates.
The MP 54460 is often used for industrial bond or small potting and laminating applications. It has good wetting and low shrinkage to most materials including optical fibers, glass, ceramics, metals and plastics.
MP 54420 offers good moisture and chemical resistance to products like petroleum solvents, lubricating oils, jet fuels, gasoline, alcohol, salt, acids and bases. It works great as a durable electrical insulator when fully cured.
Compare ASI MP 54460 To:
- 3M PRODUCTS™ DP 460
* The product names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ASI MP 54460 Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 2 to 1
- Viscosity: 40,000
- Color: Off-White
- Work Life: 50 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 4,000 to 5,000 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 500 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 80
ASI MP 54460 Epoxy Adhesive Data Sheets
ASI MP 54460 Technical Data Sheet
ASI MP 54460 Safety Data Sheet
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.