Overview of Loctite EA E-120HP
Loctite EA E-120HP is an amber colored two-part industrial grade epoxy adhesive. It is high viscosity and cures at room temperature to form a tough bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces. When fully cured, the epoxy offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties and withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals.
Features of Loctite EA E-120HP
- Extended work life
- Excellent resistance to peel and impact forces
- Suitable for low stress, general industrial applications which require high impact and high peel strength
- Offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals
- Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel, and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics
Loctite E-120HP Specifications
- Color Amber
- Fixture Time 3 hr.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Performance: High Performance
- Sag: Non-Sag
- Open Time: Extended Open Time
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Work Life: Long Work Life
- Mix Ratio 2:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 4300
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 30000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 2 hr.
Questions about Loctite EA E-120HP? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||High||Resin (Part A) 50,000 CPS, Hard (Part B) 5,000 CPS|
|Work Life||120 minutes||120 minutes|
|Handling Strength||-||4 hours|
|Full Cure||48 hours||48 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-||-60°F(-76°C ) to 302°F (150°C)|
|Color||Amber - Beige||Amber|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.