3M Scotch-Weld 100 Plus Clear Epoxy
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus is a very flexible, fast-setting, two-part epoxy adhesive that cures clear and stays clear even when cured in larger masses. This epoxy stays clear, but not colorless when cured in large masses.
There's no more versatile structural epoxy than 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus. It works on a variety of substrates including metals, ceramics and glass, wood, and many plastics. The low viscosity makes it easy to dispense and self-level; and an effective tool for filleting and potting. It features high shear strength and good peel and impact performance that, when combined with good flexibility, make it ideal for a variety of applications in the transportation, specialty vehicle, electrical, general industrial, sporting goods, construction, and consumer goods industries.
Details & Features
- Very flexible adhesive provides strong, permanent bond even under vibration and impact
- Fast 4-minute work-life with handling strength in 20 minutes at room temperature
- Good high shear and peel strength
- Flexible when cured, making it a good choice for bonding dissimilar surfaces
- Glass to metal bonding
- Bonding jewelry or other items where appearance is critical
- Bonds many plastics
- General attachment applications in a variety of industries
- Replace 5-minute epoxy for improved performance
- Fast potting agent good for applications with thermal cycling
Questions about 3M Scotch-Weld 100 Plus Clear Epoxy? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.