3M LSB60 Toughened Epoxy - High Performance
3M LSB60 Overview
The first thing you need to know about the LSB60 is that it is toughened which means it is strong. Excellent shear and peel strength make this a true alternative traditional fasteners and bolts.
3M LSB60 Bonding Characteristics
3M LSB60 is a two part, 1:1 epoxy with a 90-minute work life. Handling strength is around 5 hours and a full cure can be expected in around 48 hours. Available in 400mil cartridges. Larger volume options available upon request.
3M LSB60 Features
- High shear and peel
- 5 hour handling strength
- Flame, Smoke and Toxicity Tested*
- 90 minute work life
- 1:1 mix ratio and easy mixing
3M LSB60 Qualifications
- LSB60 has been tested and meets surface flammability (ASTM E 162) and rate of smoke generation (ASTM E 662).
- This material also meets Bombardier requirements as they pertain to toxic gas production (Bombardier SMP 800-C).
- The adhesive was also tested to Boeing BSS 7239 requirements, although there is no specific pass criteria for this test.
Contact us for more information or bulk pricing 855-437-7700.
ACCESSORIES3M Cartridge Glue Guns
3M LSB60 Technical Data Sheet