3M LSB60NS Toughened Non-Sag Epoxy - High Performance
3M LSB60NS Large Surface Bonding Epoxy Overview
3M LSB60 NS is a non-sag, toughened epoxy - part of the Scotch Weld line of 3M structural adhesives. Similar to the LSB60, the NS formulation has a higher viscosity making it better for gap filling and workability on the substrate.
This is a super high performance, structural adhesive and can often be used as a true replacements to fasteners and welding.
3M LSB60 NS Bonding Characteristics
The 3M LSB60 NS is a non-sag two-part epoxy that mixes at a 1:1 ratio. It has a 90 minute work life and around a 5 hour handling time. Full cure will come at 24-48 hours depending on environmental variables.
3M LSB60 Features
- High shear and peel
- 5 hour handling strength
- Flame, Smoke and Toxicity Tested*
- 90 minute work life
- 1:1 mix ratio and easy mixing
3M LSB60 Qualifications
- LSB60 has been tested and meets surface flammability (ASTM E 162) and rate of smoke generation (ASTM E 662).
- This material also meets Bombardier requirements as they pertain to toxic gas production (Bombardier SMP 800-C).
- The adhesive was also tested to Boeing BSS 7239 requirements, although there is no specific pass criteria for this test.
Contact us for more information or bulk pricing 855-437-7700.
Data Sheets »
3M LSB60 NS Technical Data Sheet
3M Accessories »