- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Black
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Weather Resistant
- Application: Potting and Encapsulating
About the ASI MP 54270BK Black Potting Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54270BK is a black epoxy used for potting and encapsulating applications. This black epoxy offers a medium long work life of 60 minutes and has a viscosity of 20,000 cps.
The MP 54270BK is perfect small to medium sized castings and is often used for tamper proofing electronic assemblies. This black electrical potting compound is non corrosive and has good flow properties. It is also moisture and chemical resistant.
Dispensing the ASI MP 54270BK Potting Epoxy
The ASI MP 54270BK is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
ASI MP 54270BK Black Potting Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 to 1
- Viscosity: 20,000
- Color: Black
- Work Life: 60 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 1,800 to 3,000 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 5500 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 85
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.