- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Clear
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Bonds: General, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Weather Resistant
About the ASI MP 54750 Chemical Resistant Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54750 is a strong, versatile epoxy that can be used for bonding, sealing or potting applications. It offers a long 2 hour pot life and bonds to a wide range of substrates including metals and plastics.
The MP 54750 is often used in outdoor applications because it has graet weather and chemical resistance. Common applications include highway and bridge deck repairs, potting applications, casting, synthetic flooring systems, maintenance coatings and tank or pipe linings.
Dispensing the ASI MP 54750 Black Epoxy
The ASI PM54750 is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
ASI MP 54750 Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 to 1
- Viscosity: 10,000
- Color: Clear
- Work Life: 60-90 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 3,500 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 400 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 80
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.