- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite EA E-40EXP Overview
Loctite EA E-40EXP epoxy adhesive complies with UL-674 requirements for explosion-proof electric motors. Loctite EA E-40EXP was formulated to pass UL testing. It maintained more than 85% of its compression strength following the exposure to 13 harsh chemicals. This epoxy is used to pot and seal wire conduits and isolate electric motor from hazardous vapors and chemicals that could cause an explosion. This structural adhesive fast curing and gray in color. Loctite EA E-40EXP can be used with any size fitting, potting or sealing application.
Applications for Loctite EA E-40EXP
- Electrical Connectors
- Et Cetera
Loctite E-40EXP Specifications
- Agency Approvals / Specifications UL-674 Compliant
- Color Grey
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Gel Time 19 min.
- Key Characteristics Chemical Resistant, Explosion Proof, Performance: High Performance, Work Life: Extended Work Life
- Mix Ratio 2:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 3000
- Shore Hardness Durometer 80
- Substrates Ceramic, Metal, Plastic
- Technology Epoxy
- Temperature Resistance (°C) 121
- Temperature Resistance (°F) 250
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 24000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 40 min.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.