Loctite SI 5031 Silicone Potting Compound Overview
Loctite® SI 5031 is a light yellow, translucent, flowable liquid acetoxy dual-cure silicone fluorescent sealant with the benefit of deep light cure capability, ultraviolet and visible, combined with a secondary moisture cure mechanism for shadow curing. upon exposure to sufficient UV light, visible light, or atmospheric moisture, this product forms a medium-strength, flexible rubber sealant.
Specifications of Loctite SI 5031
- Technology: Silicone
Chemical Type: Acetoxy silicone
- Appearance (uncured): Light yellow, translucent liquid
- Fluorescence: Positive under UV light
- Viscosity: Self-leveling liquid
- Cure: Ultraviolet (UV) / Visible light
- Secondary Cure: Moisture for shadowed areas
Application: Potting, coating, or sealing
- Specific Benefits: Self-leveling for uniform cavity fill
Questions about Loctite SI 5031? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.