Loctite SI 5039 Nuva-Sil Silicone Adhesive Sealant Overview
Loctite® SI 5039 is a light yellow, translucent, semi-flowable, acetoxy silicone sealant paste with the benefit of deep light cure capability, ultraviolet and visible, combined with a secondary moisture cure mechanism for shadow curing. Upon exposure to sufficient UV light, visible light, or atmospheric moisture, this product forms a high-strength rubber for gasketing and sealing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Forms a high strength rubber for gasketing and sealing applications
- Deep light cure capability, ultraviolet and visible
- Facilitates even knit lines promoting continuous beads
- Secondary moisture cure mechanism for shadow curing
- Technology: Silicone
- Chemical Type: Acetoxy dual-cure silicone
- Appearance (uncured): Light yellow, translucent paste
- Fluorescence: Positive under UV light
- Components: One component - requires no mixing
- Cure: Ultraviolet (UV) / visible light
- Secondary Cure: Moisture for shadowed areas
- Application: Cure-in-place gasketing, bonding, or sealing
- Unique Flow Characteristics: Facilitate even kit lines promoting continuous beads
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.