- Type: Static Mixer
- Brand: Sulzer Mixpac
- Connection Type: Sulzer F Interface, Sulzer F Series
- Tip Style: Stepped Tip
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1, 2:1
- Cartridge Size: 200 ml, 400 ml
- Sulzer System: F System
- Application: Bonding and Sealing
OverviewThe Sulzer MFH Series static mixer stands out due to its unique outlet design, exclusively developed by Sulzer. This patented feature ensures that the two materials being mixed enter the nozzle through separate orifices, completely eliminating any risk of cross contamination. It is a highly reliable option for achieving precise and efficient mixing results.
Additional Information & Details
- Unique patented outlet design prevents cross contamination
- Specifically designed for dispensing 1:1 and 2:1 ratio adhesives such as epoxy, silicone, urethane, and acrylics
- Compatible with Sulzer F Series 200mil and 400mil cartridges
- Mixer helix with white elements and a stepped tip
* Contact us for bulk discounts or less than case quantities on the Sulzer MFH Series mixers.
|Part Number||Article/Number||Elements||Ø(mm)||L(mm)||Vol. (ml)|
Questions about Sulzer MFH 10-24T? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.