About Ad Tech 235 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 235 glue sticks are a standard temperature hot melt available in a 1/2" stick size and capable of bonding a variety of products including wood, plastic and metals. The Ad Tech 235 has a medium-long open time for projects that require some adjustments after the glue is applied.
- Available in: 1/2" & 5/8"
- Open Time: 35-45 Seconds
- Color: Clear
- Heat Resistance: 145F
- Bonds to: Fabric, Foam, Wood, Paper, Plastic, Light Gauge Metals
- Viscosity at 225F: 12,000
Ad Tech 235 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 182°F (83°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 12,000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 377 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 235 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 429 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on polycarbonate, psi 97 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 78 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 145°F (63°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx.), seconds 35-45 AdTech
Ad Tech 235 Glue Stick Data Sheets
Ad Tech 235 MSDS Sheet
Ad Tech 235 TDS Sheet
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.