- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: PAM Fastening
- Adhesive Temperature: Low Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Bonds: Fabric, Foam, General, Wood, General Purpose
- Application: POP Display, Product Assembly
About Fastenmaster PAM U1502LM Glue Sticks
PAM UX1502LM is a general purpose, low temperature glue stick with very good hot tack and bonding to cardboard, fabric/cloth and wood. The UX1502LM hot melt works well when bonding heat sensitive surfaces as it is dispensed at a much lower temperature than standard glue sticks. Be sure to use a low temp glue gun when applying this adhesive.
- Color: White
- Suggested Application Temp: 250-300F
- Viscosity: 9,800cps @ 250F
- Softening Point: 208F
- Open Time: 10 Seconds
- Adhesive Type: EVA
PAM UX1502LM Glue Stick Data Sheets
Pam 1502LM MSDS & TDS
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.