About Infinity SuperTAC 99 Acrylic Glue Stick Overview
Infinity SuperTAC 99 is an industrial glue stick made of a unique acrylic formulation allowing it to create a strong, flexible bond to difficult substrates under difficult conditions. SuperTAC 99 is often used for laying carpet tacking strips or hardwood floor, often removing the need for staples, nails or other fasteners.
Because it is a flexible product, SuperTAC 99 offers great shock and vibration resistance as well as temperature resistance in both hot and cold environments.
- Standard temp glue stick (sometimes called high temp)
- Medium to long open time
- Flexible with great temperature resistance
- High viscosity (thick) for good adhesion to uneven surfaces
- Carpet tacking
- Hardwood floor installation
- Product assembly
- Construction bonds before screwing/nailing/stapling
SuperTAC 99 Compares to or Outperforms
- PamTITE (Now Fastenmaster 40)
- TEC Bond 48
- Surebonder 925
- Ad Tech 271
- 3M 3764
Infinity Bond SuperTAC 99 Specifications
- Application Temp: 350 F
- Viscosity: 10,500 cps (thick)
- Melting Point: 195 F
- Open Time: Long
- Color: Nearly Clear
- Bonds: Any difficult to bond surface or substrate
- Available Sizes: 1/2", 5/8", 1" X 3" PG stick sizes
- Quantity: 25 LB Case
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.