Surebonder PRO9700A Hot Glue Gun
About the Surebonder PRO9700A Hot Glue Gun
Surebonder brings a new glue gun to their line the PRO9700a, which has an adjustable temperature and 300 watt heater. The 9700A glue gun features a mount hole for a tool positioner, ergonomic trigger, lighted on/off switch, as well as, a plastic carrying case.
Output & Performance
The PRO9700a glue gun from Surebonder is similar to the PRO2-220, but with some added power. The PRO9700a features a 300 watt heater for a higher output per hour. Easily adjust the temperature by adjusting the knob located by the trigger.
Features We Love
The adjustable temperature 248°F to 425°F makes it easy to switch between using low temperature, standard temperature and polyamide hot melt. Not to mention it's stable wire stand makes it easy to set do just about any where.
The Bottom Line
The 9700a from Surebonder is a great glue gun. We love the 300 watt heater on a 1/2" glue gun & plastic carrying case. This glue gun offers are same favorite feature of the PRO2-220, except with added power!
Surebonder PRO9700A Specifications
- High Temperature: 248°F to 425°F (120°C to 218°C)
- Watts Volts: 300 Watts, 120 Volts
- Glue Stick Diameter: 1/2" (7/16")
- Glue Gun and Case Weight: 4.56 lbs.
Nozzles and Accessories »
Surebonder PRO 9700A Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)
Video Review »
Surebonder PRO9700A Video Review