- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite AA H4800
Loctite AA H4800 is a light yellow toughened structural adhesive. H4800 is ideal for assembly and adjustment of large parts due to its extended open time. This structural adhesives offers excellent peel and impact resistance. H4800 provides high bond strengths on composite substrates.
Loctite AA H4800 Specifications
- Color Yellow: Light Yellow
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Grit Blasted Steel (joules) 27
- Peel Strength: High Peel Strength,
- Strength: High Strength, Toughened
- Mix Ratio 10:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Steel (pli) 83
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 3930
- Technology Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 50000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 30 min.
Questions about Loctite AA H4800? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Compare with Similar Products
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||30 minutes||18 - 25 minutes|
|Handling Strength||35 - 40 minutes||45 - 60 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.