About Ad Tech 271 Acrylic Glue Sticks
*Please note this product has been discontinued and replaced with Ad Tech 236
Ad Tech 271 glue sticks excel in bonding plastics, metals and glass. This aggressive hot melt offers a strong bond, medium open time and very good shock resistance, even at low temperatures. The 271 glue sticks from Ad Tech are available in 1/2" and 5/8" hot melt glue sticks.
- Available in: 1/2" and 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Open Time: 35-50 Seconds
- Color: Clear
- Heat Resistance: 134F
- Bonds to: Plastics, Metals, Wood
- Viscosity at 225F: 8,000
Ad Tech 271 Stick Quantity per Box Breakdown
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
- 5/8" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 242 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 271 Acrylic Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 177°F (81°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 8,000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 580 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 256 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 397 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 74 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 134°F (57°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx.), seconds 35-50 AdTech
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.