3M Scotch-Weld 420 Black Epoxy Overview
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 is a toughened, two-part epoxy structural adhesive that provides good strength along with high impact and fatigue resistance to meet demanding bonding challenges. 3M™ Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 can replace mechanical fasteners, screws, rivets, and spot welds in many applications.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 maintains bond strength at high and low temperatures and can withstand paint bake operations up to 400°F for 60 minutes. It works well on a variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics, wood, glass, many composites, and plastics, and is an excellent indoor bonding agent for joining, gluing, potting, panel bonding, and structural bonding. 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 Off-White meets the requirements for UL 94 HB.
Details & Features
- High peel and shear strength maintains a lasting bond at high and low temperatures
- Toughened for impact and fatigue resistance
- 20-minute work life provides time for positioning and adjustment
- Adhesive cures at room temperature, making it a convenient and easy to use solution for challenging applications
- Reaches high strength quickly with heat cure
- Small joint assembly
- Heavy-duty mounting assembly
- Carbon fiber epoxy bonding
Questions about 3M Scotch-Weld 420 Black Epoxy? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.