- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: 3M
- Color: Clear
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 50 ml, 200 ml, 400 ml, 10 gal kit
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: General, Plastic, Wood
- Properties: Heat Resistant
3M DP100 Epoxy Adhesive Overview
The 3M DP100 is one of the most popular epoxy products on the market today. This two-part 1:1 epoxy has a 3-5 minute working time and a handling time of about 20 minutes. The 3M DP100 epoxy has a low viscosity making it easy to work with and can be dispensed with the 3M EPX glue gun and nozzles.
* Please note: the 3M DP100 50ml cartridge has been updated with a new cartridge-style and part number. If you purchase the static mixers with this product the correct style will be sent with your order.
- Old SKU: 3M 021200-22648-9
- New SKU: 3M 00-638060-08994-1
- More Information on the Cartridge Change Here
3M DP100 offers an excellent, rigid bond to a range of materials which is one reason it is such a popular product. Common substrates include metal, ceramic, wood and a large range of plastics.
Need a more flexible solution? Check out the 3M DP100 Plus great for plastics and dissimilar substrates.
*The 10 Gallon Kit includes 5 gallons of part A and 5 gallons of part B - for a total of 10 gallons*
3M DP100 Epoxy Features
- 4 minute worklife
- High shear and peel strength
- Slightly flexible
- 1:1 mix ratio
Advantages of 3M DP100 Epoxy
- Easy Mixing
- High Flow
- Fast Cure
- Meets UL94 HB
Contact us for bulk pricing 855-437-7700
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Viscosity||13,000 cps||12,000 cps|
|Work Life||5 minutes||3 - 5 minutes|
|Handling Strength||15 - 20 minutes||20 - 30 minutes|
|Full Cure||24 - 48 hours||8 - 24 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-40F to 265F||-40F to 266F|
10 Gallon Kit
10 Gallon Kit
|Shelf Life||24 months||24 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.