- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Gray
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 400 ml, 50 ml
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: General, Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Weather Resistant
About the ASI MP 54110GR Gray Weather Resistant Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54110GR epoxy is excellent for bonding metal or dissimilar surfaces to metal. This fast curing gray epoxy has a 9 to 12 minute work life and good impact resistance and peel strength. MP 54110GR epoxy is gray in color with a viscosity of 45,000 cps.
Dispensing the ASI MP 54110GR Gray Epoxy
The ASI MP 54110GR is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
Compare ASI MP 54110GR to
- 3M PRODUCTS™ DP 110 Gray
* The product names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ASI MP 54110GR Gray Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 to 1
- Viscosity: 45,000
- Color: Gray
- Work Life: 9-12 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 2,000 to 4,000 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 400 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 70
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.