- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Clear
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 400 ml, 50 ml
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Impact and Shock Resistant
About the ASI MP 54125 Medium Open Time Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 54125 epoxy has a medium open time making it ideal for part adjustment and alignment. MP 54125 has a 25 minute work life and a viscosity of 48,000 cps. This epoxy also offers good peel strength, shock resistance and a higher than average temperature resistance.
Dispensing the ASI MP54125 Translucent Epoxy
The ASI MP 54125 is a two part epoxy. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
ASI MP 54125 Medium Set Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 to 1
- Viscosity: 48,000
- Color: Translucent
- Work Life: 25 Minutes
- Shear Strength: 2,000 to 4,000 psi
- Dielectric Strength: 400 Volts/Mils
- Hardness Shore D: 70
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.