About Ad Tech 236 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 236 glue sticks are a standard temperature hot melt available in a 1/2" stick size and capable of bonding a variety of products including wood, plastic and metals. The Ad Tech 236 has a medium-long open time for projects that require some adjustments after the glue is applied.
- Available in: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Open Time: 45-55 Seconds
- Color: Clear
- Heat Resistance: 130F
- Bonds to: Fabric, Foam, Wood, Paper, Plastic, Light Gauge Metals
- Viscosity at 225F: 8,500
Ad Tech 236 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 179°F (82°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (177°C), centipoise 8,500 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 453 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 290 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 402 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 77 Shore “A”
- Heat resistance 130°F (54°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx.) seconds 45-55 AdTech
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.