- Type: PUR Hot Melt
- Brand: Titebond
* Please Note: The Titebond WW30 has been replaced with the EXACT equivalent Infinity PUR WW30. This is the same adhesive and cartridge and will fit all existing guns.
About the Titebond WW30 HiPURformer PUR Adhesive
The Titbond WW30 is an excellent PUR hot melt for woodworking applications. The WW30 has a fast set time coupled with low viscosity allowing users to work quickly while creating strong, permenent bonds often eliminating the need for nails, staples and screws.
WW 30 Works With:
Titebond WW30 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 30 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Versatile performance
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
Titebond WW30 Overall Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- Non-reactive VOC: 0 g/L
- State : Solid
- Weight/gallon : 9.8 lbs.
- Color : Translucent
- Dried Film: Opaque white
- Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
- Solids : 100%Viscosity : 7,600 (cps) @ 250°F.
- Storage life : 15 months in unopened container. 4 weeks after opened.
Titebond WW30 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
|Time||Strength psi of WW30|
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.