The Titebond MP75 PUR hot melt is a general purpose Polyurethane that comes in a 50 gram cartridge and can be dispensed with a Titebond PUR applicator. PUR hot melts offer strong initial bonds and continue to cure as they react with moisture in the air. These bonds are typically stronger than traditional glue sticks and are good for exterior applications that require a weatherproof bond.
All Titebond PUR Cartridges
Titebond MP75 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 75 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Adheres to Melamine, FRP, ceramics, metals and most common substrates
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Versatile performance
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
MP75 Overall Specifications
Non-reactive VOC: 0 g/L
State : Solid
Weight/gallon : 9.8 lbs.Color : Translucent
Dried Film: Opaque white
Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
Solids : 100%
Viscosity : 9,500 (cps) @ 250°F.
Storage life : 15 months in unopened container. 4 weeks after opened.
MP75 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
||Strength psi of MP75