- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: 3M
- Color: Black
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Bonds: General, Wood, Metal
- Application: Automotive, Electrical
3M Scotch-Weld 270 Black Epoxy Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Potting Compound DP270 Black is low viscosity for easy dispensing and potting. It is non-corrosive to copper, minimal exotherm, and very low shrinkage – making it well-suited for potting and bonding electronic and electrical components.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Potting Compound DP270 Clear is a rigid, two-part epoxy adhesive with a 1:1 mix ratio and 70 minute work life. It provides initial strength in about 3 hours with approximately 2,500 PSI at 72°F (22°C). Additionally, DP270 is low viscosity for easy dispensing and potting; and is non-corrosive to copper. It offers good resistance to medical sterilization.
Details & Features
- Features a 70 minute work life
- Rigid potting compound is non-corrosive to copper
- Minimal exotherm and very low shrinkage
- Flammability testing per UL94 HB
- This product is an opaque black
- Potting and bonding electrical components
Questions about 3M Scotch-Weld 270 Black Epoxy? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.