- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Bonds: Fabric, Cardboard, Foam, Wood
- Properties: Food Grade
- Application: Hobby and Crafts, Product Assembly
About the Fabric Hot Glue Stick from Infinity Bond
The InfinityBond Fabric Glue Stick is voted #1 staff pick for use with fabric and other light weight materials. This all clear, all temperature glue stick can be used with both high temp and low temp glue guns and is 1/2" in size which is the most common size glue stick we carry.
Read more about the Best Fabric Glue Stick here.
Why The Infinity Bond Fabric Glue Stick
First, this is an industrial formulation meaning it is a big step up from your cheap craft store glue stick. Second, it checks all of the major boxes you want from a glue stick when working with fabric. Use it in a low temperature gun when glueing heat sensitive substrates or a high temp gun when you want a longer open time or lower viscosity (more watery). It bonds to all major porous substrates like fabric, paper, wood and even does well with metals and some plastics.
- All Temperature
- General purpose (sticks to lots of stuff)
- 1/2" Size
Every great glue needs a good gun. Here are our recommended guns for use with the Infinity Bond Fabric glue stick.
- Surebonder PRO2-100: high and low temp versions available but you must choose one or the other.
- AdTech PRO 100: High temp version only, great entry level gun.
- Surebonder PRO2-220: this is a more industrial glue gun but has a great temperature adjustment feature which lets you fine tune from 248F to 428F.
Questions? Contact one of our adhesive experts to discuss your application needs.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.