Surebonder PRO2-400 Glue Gun
Discontinued: If you order this product it will be substituted for Surebonders Pro450 Glue Gun. The Pro450 offers a similar feature set -- Except 400 Watts instead of 450 Watts.
Surebonder PRO2-400 Glue Gun Overview
Output & Performance
The PRO2-400 from Surebonder is a very powerful glue gun able to dispense up to 10 lbs of glue sticks per hour, sure to keep up with even the most demanding applications.
Features We Love
The PRO2-400 has a built in adjustable temperature feature allowing users to dispense glue between 248°F to 446°F. The stroke adjustment screw allows the operator fine tune the amount of hot melt dispensed on each trigger pull while the ergonomic four finger trigger makes this gun comfortable to use, even over extended periods of time.
The PRO2-400 is a great glue gun for industrial applications. Commonly, used in packaging, display assembly, and product assembly.
PRO2-400 Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 1/2"
- Watts: 400 Watts
- Output: 10 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 248°F to 446°F
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Lighted on/off Switch
- Stroke Adjustment Screw
PRO2-400 Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)