3M LSB60NS Large Surface Bonding Epoxy Overview
3M LSB60 NS is a non-sag, toughened epoxy - part of the Scotch Weld line of 3M structural adhesives. Similar to the LSB60, the NS formulation has a higher viscosity making it better for gap filling and workability on the substrate.
This is a super high performance, structural adhesive and can often be used as a true replacements to fasteners and welding.
3M LSB60 NS Bonding Characteristics
The 3M LSB60 NS is a non-sag two-part epoxy that mixes at a 1:1 ratio. It has a 90 minute work life and around a 5 hour handling time. Full cure will come at 24-48 hours depending on environmental variables.
3M LSB60 Features
- High shear and peel
- 5 hour handling strength
- Flame, Smoke and Toxicity Tested*
- 90 minute work life
- 1:1 mix ratio and easy mixing
3M LSB60 Qualifications
- LSB60 has been tested and meets surface flammability (ASTM E 162) and rate of smoke generation (ASTM E 662).
- This material also meets Bombardier requirements as they pertain to toxic gas production (Bombardier SMP 800-C).
- The adhesive was also tested to Boeing BSS 7239 requirements, although there is no specific pass criteria for this test.
Contact us for more information or bulk pricing 855-437-7700.
3M LSB60 NS Technical Data Sheet
3M Cartridge Glue Guns
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.