Surebonder PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun
About the Surebonder PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun
The Surebonder PRO2-450 is an industrial 5/8" glue gun excellent for mid to high volume applications. This hot glue gun has good output, adjustable temperature and a number of great nozzle options making it adaptable to many different glue sticks and applications. The PRO2-450 is one of the top 5/8" dispensing glue guns on the market today.
Output & Performance
Surebonder's PRO2-450 features a 450 watt heater that offers a high volume output of 10 lbs per hour. This 5/8" glue gun weighs 1.75 lbs and has a spot for a tool positioner to help reduce operator fatigue.
Features We Love
The PRO2-450 hot glue gun was designed with an ergonomic finger trigger to make dispensing less effort. You can easily use the stroke adjustment screw to change amount of glue per squeeze based on your desired bead length. The adjustable temperature makes it great for adjusting the thickness and open time of the glue stick being dispensed.
An easy to use adjustable temperature gauge and 10 lbs per hour dispensing rate make the Surebonder PRO2-450 one of our favorite industrial glue guns.
PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8"
- Watts: 450 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 248°F to 446°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Output: 10 lbs/hr
- Lighted on/off Switch
- Stroke Adjustment Screw
Nozzles and Accessories »
PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)